Use the Canon EF16-35mm f/4L IS USM lens for your outdoor photography that includes nature, landscape, interior, real estate, general architecture more.
- Produced with extremely high durability and toughness for reliable usage.
- The lens is constructed from 16 elements including 3 Glass-Molded aspheric lenses and two UD lenses.
- 9-blade circular aperture enhances image quality by providing almost-round shapes when shooting with a bokeh effect.
- Two UD lenses minimizes chromatic difference, preserving more realistic color tones.
- Constructed with a dust-proof and drip-proof structure, allowing it to be used in harsh conditions.
- The surface of the lens elements have been coated with fluorine, which easily repels water and oil.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection 1 Working day from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm