For filmmakers and photographers who want the look and feel only possible with extreme wide angle and fisheye photography, the new Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM is a world-class choice.
- The Canon Fisheye lens delivers 180° diagonal angle of view images for all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from full-frame to APS-C.
- When the lens is used with full-frame cameras you can choose between a circular fisheye image or full-frame image by using the zoom.
- A zoom-lock mechanism on the lens body allows the range to be limited to the focal length that ensures the best possible full-frame view without unsightly vignetting around the edge.
- The 'C' and 'H' markings can be found next to the zoom operation ring, indicating the wide-angle zoom position where vignette-free shooting is possible with either sensor.
- With its Ultrasonic Motor (USM), and Floating Focus System the lens offers fast auto focus even down to a close 6.2".
- The lens features UD glass for suppression of chromatic aberration, a Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, has full-time manual focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation, and is built to the standards of the amazing Canon L-series of lenses.
- The rear gel holder holds up to 3 pre-cut filters. This means the finest optics, the best construction and the best performance available, all in a lens designed to stimulate creativity and deliver stunning images every time.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection within 1-3 Working days from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2-4 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm