With a compact size and deep depth of field the Panasonic Lumix 30mm F2.8 ASPH MEGA OIS G macro lens will deliver a hyper-realistic and true-to-life macro shots with more clarity.
- Mega optical-based image stabilisation technology helps correct incidental camera shake allowing you to capture stable, smooth images with ease.
- Shoot sharper images with a aspherical lens that correct spherical aberrations caused by differences in refraction and misaligned light rays on the image plane.
- Features 7 aperture blades that replace the flat sides of other lenses and keep the aperture almost perfectly circular for smoother, natural defocusing and an enhanced bokeh effect.
- A stepping motor delivers a smoother and silent focusing. When used with Lumix G cameras you can take advantage of high-speed, high-precision contrast AF system.
- Comes included with a front and rear caps and lens storage bag.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection 1 Working day from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm