Weighing just under 1kg with the ability to support up to 10kg, the compact Sirui TX series tripods are a go-to equipment for all your traveling photographic needs as it is easy to use in every situation while giving your camera the right and sturdy support.
- Sirui series tripods has a reversible 1/4" & 3/8" screw for tripod head or camera.
- Standard Sirui stabilization hook on the centre column and also as the protection against the cold with the fitted non slip leg warmers.
- Sirui TX series can be rotated 180° upwards to pack the tripod away, making it just 34 to 41cm high with folded.
- 1.6cm and 2.5cm tube diameter and tripod length starts from 12.5cm to 130.2cm tall.
- Designed with the non-slip rubber feet and sealed ring locks to tighten sections, the Sirui series tripods are built to provide and ensure excellent stability regardless of the surface.
- Sirui T-1205X are made from carbon fibre built with 5 sections. It also features removable leg that can convert the Sirui T-1205X tripod to a fully functioning monopod.
Sirui GX series ball heads is ideal for your daily photographic needs with its very smooth and accurate mechanism that you won't want to leave without.
- With the full metal knob and safety lock system, you can place your trust on the Sirui GX series ball heads from accidental slippage of the quick release plate.
- Compatible with the Arca-Swiss system, you are allowed to use various plates on the Sirui GX series ball heads.
- The rubberised release plate has three slots that allow you to securely fix your camera with the supplied 1/4” screw thread.
- Great use for 360° Panorama photography with no clutter.
* Image used are for illustration purpose only
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection 1 Working day from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm