Equipped with a 24.2MP, APS-C sized CMOS sensor that captures high resolution images, the EOS 80D, with its easy-to-handle body size, boasts of a viewfinder coverage of approx. 100%.
- The EOS 80D’s 24.2MP, APS-C CMOS sensor realizes high resolution photo quality, where landscapes and still life shots are rendered with even greater detail, and skin tones and textures with even better precision.
- The tremendous volume of data generated undergoes high speed processing via the DIGIC 6 processor, enabling speeds of up to 7.0fps for photos (continuous shooting) and Full HD 60p/50p for movies to be achieved.
- ISO speed has also been enhanced up to a normal ISO of 16000 (12800 during movie shooting), and an expanded ISO of up to ISO 25600, allowing the capture of beautiful shots at fast shutter speeds, even in low light conditions.
- The focusing brightness range for viewfinder shooting has been increased up to EV -3, allowing improved AF performance in extremely low light scenes.
- The AF sensor covers a large portion of the viewfinder and consists of 45 selectable points, all of which are cross-type. It enables precise AF tracking, even during 7.0fps high speed continuous shooting.
- Supplementing the APS-C camera is its viewfinder, which not only has approximately 100% coverage but also comes equipped with Intelligent Viewfinder.
- Thanks to the display of a variety of shooting information such as the electronic level, and a multiple aspect ratio shooting image area (including 1:1), viewfinder shooting is easier and more convenient than ever.
- Remarkably fast AF during Live View shooting is possible due to the enhanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF, now compatible with all EF/EF-S lenses and extenders*.
- Full HD 60p/50p movie shooting is available, and you can film not only Time-lapse movies, but also HDR movies. In other words, you can capture beautiful scenes even in strong backlight conditions with high brightness contrast.
- The Vari-angle LCD screen makes shooting from any position possible, and the smooth touchscreen operation allow you to shoot both stills and movies with ease.
*Except for MP-E and TS-E lenses.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection within 1-3 Working days from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2-4 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm