The Nikon Df with its dedicated mechanical dials for shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, exposure mode and release mode let you focus on what matters—achieving your creative vision.
- The Nikon Df 16.2MP FX-format image sensor is paired with EXPEED 3 image processing for an optimal balance of resolution, image quality and shooting speed. Its wide ISO range (100–12,800 expandable down to 50 and up to 204,800) lets you capture sharp low-light subjects with crisp edges, shadow areas that reflect proper, natural tonal gradation and highlights with rich, smooth gradation.
- The Nikon Df continues that legacy of excellence and innovation. It incorporates our outstanding 39-point autofocus system with 9 highly accurate cross-type sensors.
- Achieve sharp focus no matter where you subject is within the frame at up to 5.5 frames per second.
- The Nikon Dfwouldn't be a true classic camera if it couldn't work with those lenses, so we developed a mount system that works with all current AF-S, AF-D and AF NIKKOR lenses.
- The Nikon Df features exceptional metering and onboard intelligence, freeing you to focus on the composition of your shots and, most importantly, the moment that's taking place. Nikon's outstanding Scene Recognition System analyzes your shooting situation, compares it to an onboard database of thousands of scenes and automatically determines the most appropriate exposure, white balance and autofocus settings as well as i-TTL flash exposure when using a Nikon Speedlight.
- Attach the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter and instantly share your beautiful photos. Connect to the Nikon Df with a compatible smartphone or tablet±, then use it to browse your camera's memory card, import your favorite photos and even see what your camera sees and fire the shutter.
- Built-in HDR automatically combines two photos into one highly dynamic image, and new subject-based Active D-Lighting automatically brightens shadowy areas on your subjects—great for portraits.
- The Nikon Df's easy to use Picture Controls let you alter your color palette and add a personal touch with six settings available; Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait and Landscape—customize the look and feel of your photos.
- The perfectly coordinated AF-S NIKKOR 50mm F/1.8G kit lens is an outstanding companion, providing the exceptional performance of NIKKOR optics and advanced Nikon lens technology. Its manual focusing ring features the knurling/hatching of classic manual lenses for precise focus adjustments.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection within 1-3 Working days from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2-4 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm