Samsung NX1 DSLM Camera introduces the most powerful image processor, DRIMe V as it drives the speed, performance and accuracy you need to shoot breathtaking photos or 4K UHD video under any lighting conditions.
- With their blazingly fast AF of 0.055s with 205 Phase Detection AF points and 153 Cross-Type Sensor, the Samsung NX1 DSLM Camera is able to capture images with amazing speed and precision.
- Fast continuous shooting up to 15 fps at 28 MP in high resolution and 70 pictures at one time.
- As fast as 0.005 seconds, the Samsung NX1 DSLM Camera can see and compose your shots giving you a clean view of the best accurate shot.
- Ultra-high shutter speed at 1/8000s has the capability to capture fast moving subject with exquisite clarity.
- The 28MP BSI APS-C SMOC Senser can record more details without increasing noise.
- With Samsung's Adaptive Noise Reduction, images are virtually free of noise even with a high ISO of 25,600.
- Made to be dust and splash resistant allowing the use of the camera under dusty or wet surroundings.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection 1 Working day from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm