The Motorola CD301 DECT Phone is specifically tailored to the needs of the elderly as the digital cordless telephone delivers convenient operation via large buttons.
- Wireless digital phone GAP
- 1.6 "(4.1 cm) full-screen graphics
- Bright backlit display
- Phonebook 100 posts
- Handsfree Speakerphone
- Large buttons for ease of use
- Compatible with hearing aid
- Headphones Amplifier
- Very loud ringtone
- Caller ID / Call Waiting *
- 30 positions call list
- 20 polyphonic ringtones
- Intercom / Transfer line between devices
- 20 memories number redial
- Expandable up to 5 devices
- ECO Mode for reduction of transmitted power and energy consumption
- Up to 10 hours during calls / Up to 150 hours during standby **
* These features require support from the telephone network to which you belong
** Talk and standby times are estimated and depends on the use
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection 1 Working day from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm