With a smart sensor, Woolmark certification and a specially perforated drum the Electrolux 7Kg/5Kg Washer Dryer will take care of your clothes in one machine for more convenience.
- With up to 4 selectable time options, the Time Manager lets you wash based on how much and how dirty your clothes are
- A smart sensor monitors the moisture level and adjusts the drying time to ensure a thorough cycle every time.
- Specially shaped perforations on the lily drum and the leaf lifter gently tumble clothes and increases surface contact for a soft scrubbing action at 1,200 rotations per minute.
- With Woolmark certification your woollen garments will be treated with care even with temperatures reaching as high as 90°.
- Over 15 washing programs deliver a targeted wash to clean your delicates, wool, bedding and more with features offering easier ironing for more care.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection 1 Working day from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm