- Cart is empty
Harvey Norman is the place to be for all your cooking needs with a wide array of kitchen appliances from ovens, multi-cookers, food processors to various Kitchen Helpers. You will be spoilt for choice!
|How to use your Bread Maker to make Muah Chee|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 hours
- 250g glutinous rice flour
- 375ml water
- 1 tbsp shallot oil
- 60g fine sugar
- 150g ground peanut
- Some roasted sesame seeds, blended
- Mix together the glutinous rice flour, water and shallot oil, and place in bread pan.
Press START on your bread maker (if using the Panasonic SD-P104 Bread Maker, select Mode No. 2 and press START).
- With 10 minutes remaining in the cooking process, stir dough with wooden chopstick.
- Prior to serving, prepare the peanut mixture by mixing together the fine sugar, ground peanut and blended sesame seeds.
- Once the muah chee dough is ready, cut it into bite-sized pieces and coat with the peanut mixture.
|How to use your Rice Cooker to make Blueberry Muffin Cake|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 1 hour
- 240g plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 150g castor sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 120ml milk
- 120ml sour cream
- 1 small egg
- 60g melted butter
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat your rice cooker for about 15 minutes (if you are using the Toshiba RC-18NMF Rice Cooker, press "MENU" to select the "BAKING / SOUP" option then press "MIN" to set the timer for 60 minutes. Next, press "COOK").
- During the preheating process, prepare the flour mixture by sifting the salt, castor sugar, baking powder and flour together into a clean bowl.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggs, sour cream, milk, vanilla essence and melted butter until they are well combined and bubbly.
- Fold in the flour mixture, followed by folding in the blueberries.
- With about 45 minutes remaining on the rice cooker timer, open the rice cooker lid and grease the inside of rice cooker.
- Pour the batter into the rice cooker and close the lid to start baking.
- At the end of the baking cycle, check the cake to ensure that it is completely cooked. Let the cake cool inside the rice cooker for 3-5 minutes before carefully turning it out onto a cooling rack to serve.
|How to use your Airfryer to make Salmon Quiche|
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 150g salmon fillet, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 100g flour
- 50g cold butter, in cubes
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 green onion, sliced into 1 cm pieces
- Preheat the Airfryer to 180°C. Mix the salmon pieces with the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Allow the salmon to rest.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the butter, egg yolk and ½-1 tablespoon cold water and knead into a smooth ball. On a floured work surface, roll out the dough to an 18 cm round.
- Put the dough round in the quiche pan and press firmly along the edges. Trim the dough closely along the edge of the pan or allow the dough to stick out roughly over the edges of the pan.
- Beat the eggs lightly with the cream and mustard and add salt and pepper to taste. Pour this mixture into the quiche pan and then lay the pieces of salmon in the pan. Distribute the green onion evenly over the contents of the quiche pan.
- Place the quiche pan in the fryer basket and slide the basket into the Airfryer. Set the timer to 20 minutes and bake the quiche until golden brown and done.
|How to use your Juicer to make Berry Yogurt Pops|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Freezing Time: 2-3 hours
- ½ pound strawberries, hulled and quartered (1 + ½ cups)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ pound blueberries (1 + ½ cups)
- 1¼ cups low-fat plain yogurt
4 Easy Steps:
- In a food processor, puree strawberries with 1 tablespoon sugar. Transfer to a small bowl.
Next, puree the blueberries with 1 tablespoon sugar in the food processor. In another small bowl, whisk together yogurt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Pour the 3 mixtures, alternating, into ten 3-ounce ice-pop molds, making 3 to 5 layers in each.
- With a skewer or thin-bladed knife, swirl mixtures together in an up-and-down motion.
- Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid, 2½ to 3 hours (or up to 1 week).