- Cart is empty
Harvey Norman is an established international retailer in Electronics, Computers, Furniture & Bedding with prominent international presence in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, North Ireland, Slovenia, Croatia, Malaysia and Singapore. In support with our growing business needs, we are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated team player to join us as:
Administrative Assistant (To be stationed at Millenia Walk Flagship Outlet)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming calls from main line 6311 9988, assist with general enquiries, events and promotions, and put through calls to relevant departments.
- Take down messages for calls that are not attended by the departments or calls for other outlets and record in the Daily Telephone Log.
- Contact the relevant departments / outlets to convey the messages, failing which send emails for their prompt follow up action.
- Take delivery bookings from all HN outlets that call in booking lines or from emails.
- Send Updated Slot Availability schedules for next 3 days to all stores at a 15-min interval.
- Send Updated Next Day Delivery problems received from Warehouse to ensure delivery to customer can proceed.
- Assist customers who call in pertaining to changes or confirmation of delivery (can be for other outlets). Contact the outlets &/or email them to follow up.
- On-site support for booking of delivery slots during Expo & Warehouse Sales.
- Selling of Harvey Norman Gift Vouchers.
- Redemption of Harvey Norman Gift Vouchers by customers - Nielsen, Global Foundaries, ANZ and AMEX.
- Receiving and recording all incoming & outgoing internal mails or items between MW and HQ for warehouse's collection
- Received & distribute promotional materials and posters from Marketing Communications.
- Opening & disarming of Store and standby at Staff Entrance until arrival of security officer.
- Announcing of Store Closure 15 minutes before and when Store is closed.
- Turn on PA/music at 10.30am & off at 9.30pm
Other Duties: as & when required by Administrative Manager.
Working Hours: PM Shift 12.30pm to 9pm (Mon, Thu & Fri), Full shift 9.30am - 9pm (Wed), 10.30am - 9pm (Sun)
If you look forward to working in a challenging environment, please send your detailed resume, stating the position you are apply for, your qualifications, your working experience, your current and expected salaries to:
The Human Resource Department
Pertama Merchandising Pte Ltd
315 Outram Road
#01-01/02 Tan Boon Liat Building
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.