- Cart is empty
Harvey Norman is an established international retailer in Electronics, Computers, Furniture & Bedding with prominent international presence in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, North Ireland, Slovenia, Croatia, Malaysia and Singapore. In support with our growing business needs, we are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated team player to join us as:
Corporate Sales Executive / Account Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, build, and manage a new client base of corporate accounts.
- Prospect new clients via cold calling, sales calls, direct mail and networking events and follow up on the leads generated through email and call-in enquiries, walk-in customers, advertising and promotional events.
- Work with internal stake holders like buying team, store managers, marketing department to develop effective corporate sales initiatives.
- Participate in trade shows, Expo show, conferences, and marketing events to help promote the corporate program when required.
- Prepare & present business presentations and proposal leading to sales closure.
- Develop and execute business plan to meet and exceed company's sales budget and profitability objectives.
- Engage with both internal & external stakeholders across functional teams to ensure seamless execution in fulfilling the Corporate client's orders and requirements.
- Minimum Diploma/ 'A' level would be preferred.
- 2-5 years of related field experience.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel ad Powerpoint.
- Experience in setting up new corporate business will be an advantage.
- Fast learner and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong sales background with proven sales record in corporate B2B sales.
- Aggressive, result oriented an proactively finding ways to seek out new clients.
- Positive, self-learning, highly motivated individual and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Class 3 driving licence preferred.
- Good verbal presentation and negotiation skills.
- A good team player, excellent interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively at aqll levels with strong sense of customer service.
- Those without required qualifications but with relevant experience will be considered.
If you look forward to working in a challenging environment, please send your detailed resume, stating the position you are apply for, your qualifications, your working experience, your current and expected salaries to:
The Human Resource Department
Pertama Merchandising Pte Ltd
315 Outram Road
#01-01/02 Tan Boon Liat Building
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.