- Cart is empty
Harvey Norman is an established international retailer in Electronics, Computers, Furniture & Bedding with prominent international presence in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, North Ireland, Slovenia, Croatia, Malaysia and Singapore. In support with our growing business needs, we are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated team player to join us as:
Retail / Assistant Retail Manager
(Computers & Communications)
You will be responsible for generating sales and profitability for the department. This is a store management role, for which you will provide direction and leadership to a group of team members and be responsible for driving sales, achieving business effectiveness in store operations and in store merchandising, team management, inventory control, sales promotions and delivering quality customer service.
You should be a current store manager or experienced second in-charge, have a strong retail background preferably in IT products, have experience to lead, train and motivate a team of high-achieving salesperson and understanding the demands of running a retail business with proven track record in growing and managing a business.
- Diploma in Retail Management, Marketing or Business Administration, those without relevant qualifications but strong in retail experience will be considered
- Minimum 3 years related experience in a retail environment with at least 1 year at management level
- Strong business acumen, leadership, interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
- Matured, enterprising and strong team player
- Good knowledge of Computers / Electronics Industry preferred
Remuneration package commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
Singaporeans who are inspired to take on this challenge, you are invited to send us your profile, together with your current and expected salary to:
The Human Resource Department
Pertama Merchandising Pte Ltd
315 Outram Road
#01-01/02 Tan Boon Liat Building
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.