- Cart is empty
Harvey Norman is an established international retailer in Electronics, Computers, Furniture & Bedding with prominent international presence in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, North Ireland, Slovenia, Croatia, Malaysia and Singapore. In support with our growing business needs, we are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated team player to join us as:
Sales Coordinator (Corporate Sales)
- Provide sales support to the corporate sales team in daily sales administrative duties.
- Coordinate and process sales orders and follow up on sales.
- Follow through with deliveries, billings and payments.
- Timely and accuracy in response to all 'Contact Us' and corporate enquiries with quotations.
- Conduct sales calls and handle incoming calls and correspondences with professionalism.
- Liaise and coordinate with other divisions internally.
- Compile statistic in preparation of sales reporting.
- Keep updated control and logs customer order activities.
- Ensure proper filing for all assigned from time to time.
- Minimum GCE 'O' levels.
- 1 year of relevant experience in sales admin preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (particularly in Excel).
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Independent, organised and meticulous.
- Ability to multitask ans work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines.
If you look forward to working in a challenging environment, please send your detailed resume, stating the position you are apply for, your qualifications, your working experience, your current and expected salaries to:
The Human Resource Department
Pertama Merchandising Pte Ltd
315 Outram Road
#01-01/02 Tan Boon Liat Building
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.