With ingenious features, the Samsung RT-25F 255L Top Mount Fridge preserves food longer.
- Samsung’s Digital Inverter Compressor makes 5 different moving cycle based on humidity levels and usage patterns that helps maintain a more consistent temperature, reduces wear and tear on the compressor for greater durability, and keeps noise to a minimum.
- With Samsung's RT-25F MoistFresh Zone and Quick Cooling Mode, vegetables, fruits, and meats are kept fresher for longer periods of time.
- Enjoy the convenience of storage innovations such as the Easy Slide Shelf.
- No-frost technology keeps the vegetables in right condition.
- The LED Lighting illuminates with bright light to easily locate the items in the fridge.
- Deodorizing Filter helps to eliminates bad odours, keeping the air fresh.
- Ice Max (2x) offers flexible bin combination options for storing ice.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection 1 Working day from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm