Juicing has never been easier. The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B3000S will simply save so much preparation time to produce a glass of fresh, cold pressed juice in just moments
- The most beneficial factor of a cold press juicer is the way it gently presses fruits and vegetables to help keep the nutrients and enzymes intact and alive
- These valuable enzymes aid your digestion; assisting the body to absorb the nutrients, effectively boosting your energy level and immune system, and can also assist in healing your cells for good health
- The feeding tube fits whole apples, tomatoes, oranges, lemons and more so you don’t lose any of the valuable nutrients that reside just under the skin
- Cleaning is simple with the B3000S Slow Juicer, just pour water through the juicer, turn the motor on and allow it to self clean before pulling it apart to give all parts a thorough clean
- The Kuvings Slow Juicer is also one of the quietest on the market, operating at only 60rpm
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection 1 Working day from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm