The Braun JB5050 IdentityCollection Blender is a powerful and effective kitchen appliance.
- With Thermo resist glass , easily blend sauces, hot soups , icy drinks and more. No blending limits.
- The powerful motor offers superior performance for quick, even and perfect blending results across all functions.
- Dual speed selection with pulse function. Convenient handling thanks to dual-speed selection and pulse function for even finer blending results.
- The unique combination of a specially angled jug shape and higher blade positioning enables efficient blending circulation, creating perfect flow for optimum blending results.
- 11 speeds with pulse function. Choose your ideal speed for better performance control and more precise blending.
- All parts are easy to disassemble and can be placed directly into dishwasher, including goblet, lid and even blades.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection 1 Working day from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm