The Meyer Circulon 18cm Covered Saucepan adds style to any kitchen.
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel.
- Each pot and pan boasts the unique TOTAL Food Release System combined with durable, PFOA-free metal utensil safe premium-quality advanced 3-layer nonstick with raised circles to reduce surface abrasion.
- This nonstick technology provides extraordinary food release without added oils or sprays for egg white scrambles and more, and resists scratching, staining and chipping so steamed baby red potatoes and other vegetables can be mashed in the saucepans.
- Stainless steel handles are enhanced with rubber to provide a comfortable grasp, and the set’s stainless steel rimmed, shatter-resistant glass lids allow foods to be monitored without heat or moisture loss.
- This cookware is dishwasher safe.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection within 1-3 Working days from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2-4 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm