The Fryer Tefal Actifry FZ 7510 Express Snacking can hold up to 1 kg of fried food and convinces with an output of 1400 watts. Now, you can easily prepare your favorite recipes without any hesitations.
- Improved Actifry technology: up to 25% faster than before; Timer with beep and auto-stop at the end of the cooking process
- Hot air circulation: gentle cooking of the fried at about 150 ° C with automatic temperature control
- It enables you to rapidly fry tasty fresh potatoes in a healthier way with minimum oil and to prepare a variety of recipes.
- ActiFry has a patented hot air system and stirring paddle which together ensure excellent all over cooking results.
- There's no need to shake or stir during cooking, so you can enjoy hands-free cooking, not to mention more free time as well, as you don't have to constantly tend to your cooking.
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection within 1-3 Working days from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2-4 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm