Cambridge Audio TVB2; a soundbar and wireless subwoofer capable of extracting massive detail from all your music and movies and the ultimate upgrade for your 4k or standard TV.
- Thanks to 120W of balanced power, TVB2 has been engineered for deep punchy bass from its wireless subwoofer, and our 4th generation BMRs ( Balanced Mode Radiator) deliver a detailed midrange and crisp treble.
- Patented BMR speaker technology (found in our very best hi-fi speakers) distributes mid-tones and detail perfectly, wherever you are in the room.
- There are four adjustable EQ modes which are all selectable from the remote. These can be used to tailor your sound to suit the style of music you love most.
- TV enhances the sounds found in your favourite TV shows, Music mode enhances stereo music and music videos for amazing playback, Film will enhance dialogue, sound and special effects, for incredible cinematic sound and Voice means important dialogue is delivered in perfect clarity.
- With Cambridge TVB2 soundbar, you are able to connect your blu-ray player, satellite box and games consoles via HDMI.
- Cambridge engineers have also included ARC technology on the HDMI output, meaning TV audio can be sent back through the TVB2 as well, providing ultimate flexibility with just one connection.
- If your TV doesn’t support ARC HDMI, TVB2 also has an optical digital input and an AUX-in analogue input, so literally any TV or source can be connected.
- TVB2 learns from your existing TV remote, reacting to your TVs remote volume commands, so once installed you can completely forget about having to control the TVB2.
- Auto power on and off kicks in when TVB2 isn’t needed and when you’re ready to go, the system reboots almost instantly. This can take up to 20 seconds with competitor set ups.
*Images shown are for illustration purposes only.
Soundbar Dimensions (W x H x D): 88 x 7.45 x 4.6 cm
Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D: 18 x 36.4 x 27.8 cm
Delivery & Pickup Information
All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Self Collect: Ready for collection within 1-3 Working days from the date of your order notification confirmation. Or 2-4 Working days for orders made on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Subjected to stock availability. Self collection ONLY applies for selected Small Items.
Small Items: Delivery estimate of 2-7 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by SingPost and local couriers.
Large / Bulky Items: Delivery estimate of 7-14 Working days from the date of your order. Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays. Subjected to stock availability. Delivery will be facilitated by Harvey Norman.
Delivery cost does not include installation. Installation cost and any other 3rd party cost applies separately.
Questions? You can refer to the FAQ here.
Or Contact our Customer Service Team using the Contact Us Form.
Mon to Fri, 11am to 6pm