- Cart is empty
Protect your product with Product Care ®
With Product Care ® you can relax knowing your purchase comes with additional protection. Product Care ® covers all parts,labour and call out fees for an UNLIMITED amount of repairs. Product Care ®will only use an authorised repairer network which means the job is done the first time.
1, 2, 3 or 4 Years Protection Terms Available
New for Old Replacement
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care ®. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.Making a claim is simple and we are here to help you through every step of the process. Simply:
- Register your claim online at www.productcareclaims.com or call our Customer Care team on 1800 438 6393
- Have your original purchase receipt handy to register the details of your claim
- Let us take care of the rest!
Our team are available: Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6:30pm and closed on weekends and public holidays
Having Product Care ® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Food Spoilage Cover
No Lemon Guarantee
Access Exclusive Product Care ® Discounts
- 10% off Kitchen Appliance
- 10% off Coffee Accessory
- 15% off Camera Accessory
- 10% off Audio Visual Accessory
- 20% off Internet Security Software
- 20% off Laptop bag or backpack
- 20% off 3rd party phone and tablet case
- 10% off Connected Fitness and Health product
- Redeem 50 6x4 photo prints at no additional cost
*All of the above are subject to terms and conditions. Exclusions apply.
Product Care® FAQs
- In the event of a problem with Your Product, You may have rights at law against the seller or manufacturer of the product under warranties or guarantees expressed or implied by mandatory provisions of law. Your Harvey Norman® Product Care Plan does not replace these rights or make them void. However, You can choose to claim under Your Plan and Your claim will be handled quickly and efficiently by Our customer service team.
Making a claim is simple. You can register Your claim online at www.productcareclaims.com or call Us on 1800 438 6393. All You need is Your original purchase receipt.
If You contact Your original store of purchase, they will be able to provide You a printed copy of Your receipt. If You cannot recall what Your original store of purchase is, contact Us on 1800 438 6393 and we can help you.
Occasionally, faults can be caused by the use of the product outside of the operating instructions provided by the manufacturer. If You suspect a fault with Your Product, we always recommend referring back to the original documentation provided with Your Product and performing troubleshooting prior to registering a claim. You may incur charges with Your Claim if Your Product is found to not have a fault.
We recommend that You contact Our Customer Care team prior to transporting Your Product. You may not be required to transport Your Product, particularly as we cover some costs of freight. Our Customer Care team can talk with You about what options You have to get Your Product assessed as quickly as possible. Contact us on 1800 438 6393.
In order for Us to provide You with an easy and hassle free claim registration process, we ask that You have the following items handy when calling our customer care line:
- A copy of Your original proof of purchase;
- Your Product brand, model and serial number; and
- Your contact details, including phone and / or email.
You are protected against all electrical, electronic and mechanical faults Your Product may suffer.
Your Product is covered in any country where a Harvey Norman®, Domayne®, Joyce Mayne® or Norman Ross® store exists. These countries include Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Slovenia and Croatia*
Your Product Care does not include cover for Faults or failures covered by the manufacturer during the manufacturer’s warranty period or Accessories such as, but not limited to, headphones, microphones, cords and cables, ancillary game controllers and memory cards.
The date that Your cover starts will depend on the date
of Your purchase. Your cover starts the day after Your
manufacturer’s warranty expires
*All of the above are subject to terms and conditions